Green House Heat Vent
All of my plants have been drying up and burning in this summer heat. I took temperature readings for two days and realized that my green house was hitting close to 140 deg. Fahrenheit at mid-day. Clearly I needed to figure out a way to vent the heat. So, a weekend well spent, I guess… I designed, and 3D-printed this interlocking set of frames- with a slice of metal screen sandwiched in between. It requires no other connectors because the inner frame holds everything perfectly in place. It took about 15 minutes to install.
I did one vent for the top of my green house and one for the bottom so as to allow a flow of air from coolest to hottest.
Guess I have to wait to see how it performs. Fingers crossed!!